Sunday, October 16, 2016

08 October, 2016 (Tyler Gebel)

Today is our last full day in Yellowstone National Park. I have been so blessed to see all the geothermal wonders we got to see. I have never seen so many bison and elk in one place. Today we switched leaders of the week and now Nick, Tommy, and I are up to the podium this week. After the LOW debrief, we all made our departure for Old Faithful. After we got there we had our lunch as a group and parted ways. I was ready to check out the showers at the Old Faithful Inn and I wasn’t disappointed. Complimentary towels and shampoo, conditioner, and body wash was a treat indeed. I grabbed a root beer brewed locally and met with Tommy and Nick for LOW business. I am honestly excited for what this week will bring the group. Nick and I went to check out the grill and had a cheeseburger and enjoyed the fireplace at the lodge. I didn’t see Old Faithful as I had seen it before, but I am always amazed by it nonetheless. Tomorrow we are hopefully headed for Mammoth Spring. Grand Teton National Park will be our place to rest our heads at Gros Ventre. A lot of traveling is coming up this week, but I know the group is ready to travel on and see new and exciting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment