Sunday, October 16, 2016

13 October, 2016 (Tommy LeGrand)

We started in Macomb and now were… here? Geographically speaking at Ward Mountain State Recreation Area, emotionally speaking, on the same page, I think. Today was good, good in the sense that there was a lot of thinking happening. Toes might start to get stepped on here if they haven’t already, but that’s what the storming stage is all about. (Trust me its good) Any who, we began our day at Craters of the moon National Monument in Idaho, super cool! I felt like I was walking on the moon. After a lesson/ book report by Alex we hit the road. As are many days we spend on the road, somewhat productive. I got a little further in my book and had some time to process everything. Before I knew it we had made it to Twin Falls and got out (after being turned around) for a groceries stop. As Alex says we love our Walmart! An hour later and we are back in the car, but this time armed with snacks salad and things from Walmart, I myself got some ultra-medicated foot powder (starting to get a little funky inn my boots) Now to Vegas! Just kidding we now are headed to Ward Mountain Recreation Area. A booming campground, (haha) Oh well at least we won’t bother anyone (aside from Jeff and Ryan) J With a feast of pork chops, hog rotten (au gratin) potatoes, yogurt and fruit salad (yummy yummy), salad with NO anchovies and desert cake it was hard not to pass out right after dinner. As we finished debrief the wind picked up and blew our tent away! Well now it’s 11 pm or for those of you keeping track at home 1:00 am. This wind will put me to sleep for sure. J Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment