Wednesday, October 26, 2016

20 October, 2016 (Mariah Von Bruenchenhein)

What a long day. However, sitting on this rock looking out at the view makes today totally worth it. I’m having a hard time keeping up with the pace while mountaineering. I’m writing in this journal and can barely keep my eyes open. I’m completely exhausted. I going to try to eat a lot of food tomorrow morning so I don’t need to carry it tomorrow morning so I don’t have to carry it. Too bad I’m never hungry in the morning. I’m hanging out with some pals right now working on journals and such. We haven’t don’t this since Canada! There just never seems like there is enough time in the day. Glad to have gained friends like these. Joel just fixed his compass! Pretty exciting stuff. Emily hasn’t gotten anywhere with her journal. Good friends and good laughs seem to cause that. Well going to hit the hay soon. Onto Lady Lake tomorrow. Maybe Mister Lake is around there somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment