Sunday, October 16, 2016

10 October, 2016 (Tommy LeGrand)

Well, now I get to sit here in the bathroom. At least the campground is pretty empty so there isn’t a lot of “traffic” haha. Today was pretty cool though, we got to see the “Craig Thomas Visitor Center” which gave some background on the area as well as the history of the Tetons. I only wish I had a little more time in the center to catch the rest of the informational video. Now on the road again, but not for an educational center, but for the town of Jackson Hole! I said it that I don’t like living in city’s but if there was one I wouldn’t mind living in it’d be here. There’s a lot going on, and at the same time a lot of green area. I think I counted five of six VW Buses ! Mostly Westifalias, but still more than I’ve seen anywhere else. There’s only one downside, it’s one of the most expensive places to live… Oh well I am sure I will see many other places with my name on it, we will see. Other than a few cool thrift stores, I didn’t get much chance to see a lot, but it was still an awesome visit. Now we are headed back to camp, and finishing the night with BRATWURST! All in all a good day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment