Saturday, September 24, 2016

03 September, 2016 (Mariah Von Bruenchenhein)

I set my alarm for 7 am this morning. Woke up and decided that wasn’t going to happen so I set it for 7:30am. I woke up to Tommy’s alarm and them mine ringing seconds after. I turned to my head to where he was sleeping and found him head banging to the different beeps of our alarms. That instantly made me smile and I got up and did my happy dance. I was in charge of breakfast and decided to make hash browns. Emily made her hash browns Mexican style by doing a little dance beside the pot. I guess that would only make sense to the group. I set up my hammock in a sunny spot to to do some reflecting. I have learned more about myself in the past 2 weeks then I have in the past 20 years. I’m becoming more confident in myself. I’m learning that the best possible person I can be is myself and myself only. I haven’t felt like this in many, many years. I was always afraid to be my true self and constantly fears what other people thought of me. It is an extreme chance in my life and do not know if I would be feeling this way if I did not go on this trip. Pretty cool stuff. Anyways, I made stir fry tonight and accidently made so much I probably could have fed the rest of the group as well. Thank goodness we are all basically vacuums since the whole pot was gone after I got back from my shower. Live and I had a fun, little adventure. That’s all I have to say about that.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment